|Lakeside sites...........$25 per site
Riverside Sites..........$25 per site
(Cost per site-not per camper)
RV Rally Area............FREE!
Eastern Pasture Area...FREE!
(Free camping included with ticket)
|Some of the finest festival camping around. From the lakeside to the river, to the expanded RV section, folks are sure to find a spot to pitch their canvas or settle their RV for the weekend.
|Weekend Pass holders with reserved sites are invited to join us the Thursday evening before the festival for an extra night of camping and relaxation round the farm.|
|"Awesome weekend!!! Thanks to everyone, for the beautiful camping site!!! Great people, awesome music, perfect weather; found a little piece of Heaven this weekend!!! Can't wait till next time!!"
A few quick answers below
• No Pets allowed
• Primitive camping only
• Restrooms & port-o-potties are available on site
• Camp showers available
• Potable water available
• No fires
• Live music only in the camp areas
• No Glass anywhere on the festival grounds
• No marshing anybody's mellow
|Click here or the button above to view the camp map (pdf) of available campsites. Join the Festival's email list to take advantage of all advance opportunities! Relax its FREE!|
|We will be serving up breakfast Saturday & Sunday mornings and will, of course, have plenty of eats and beer (and other drink) on hand all weekend. Plus:
• Catch and release fishing is available (bait shop on-site)
• Swimming from the dock: bring your raft, kayak, or floaty (No lifeguards)
• The Licking River hiking trails will be open
• The South Beach if you can hike it
• Bring your bicycle to cruise the trails (no motorized vehicles permitted)
• Ice available on site
• Plenty of beer on tap and good eats all weekend
• Free on-site parking